Thursday, November 13, 2003

hey... been 4 days since I login. very tired lah plus lazy. i received news from Ida dat we have school holiday programmes all line up till 5th day raya.. arrrrrrrggg... raya eve also sch.. *sigh* well at least the big boss gave us from 1st to 25th december to enjoy ourselves before heading back to school on Boxing Day for meetings and watever, watever programmes till 30th. I'm praying that I get to teach P2s again.. I believe i'm good for that level. but no.2 said, "I'm sorry Farhana, am session is full. We probably have to put you in the pm session. You submit your form very late." hello?? If I hadn't given birth on the first of september i would have given you your bloody form well before the due date ok! stupid woman! I'm still on maternity leave but I went down to school to submit the stooopid form and my work review ok! what rotten luck i had dat day to have to meet u instead of the boss. If boss hadnt leave for an urgent meeting at HQ...*sigh* but i'm still praying that i get morning session..at least i can rush home by 2.30pm and spend my time with gizmo... oh well...

was looking thru some of my recipe books just now.. cant decide wat to cook on Monday.. mama's bday and i wanna do something special..was thinking of bread pudding w vanilla sauce...*yummy* loonng time never eat that one.. I esp like the one @ Cafe Vienna. wat main dish shall i cook.. mayb i just cook meatball in tomato soup lah... with pasta.. fasting cannot eat too much wait cannot solat tarawih.. ok then set! shall cook that.. must buy minced meat on sunday.. yipppeee.. must be yummy...cant wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home