Sunday, November 09, 2003

Temptation
Temptation comes and blind my eyes
All I see is him;
Should I fall for all he said
My future's so unclear.

His arms open in a cold embrace
Though I try to look away
My eyes return to his face
And upon his sweet smile they stay.

He moves closer
wanting his hug for so long
And with each step the risk is higher
that I would do what is wrong.

I close my eyes to lock him out
Yet I see him in my mind
His eyes misty as the passing cloud
and the lips I longed to find

I open my eyes, the vision goes
Yet there he stand
moving as the river flows
whispering my name now and then.

Then, finally, my lips find his
Euphoria fills my soul
God, please help me
becoz I'm out of control
~*~
miss u love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home