Monday, November 03, 2003

at last

finally I almost finish revamping my blogskin... not originally mine but i shall try to make my own wen i can find time..(bila tu tak tau lah pasal bz w gizmo). Dar just called. He has to stay in.. so kesian.. i tanya makan apa buka he kata tak sedap ah lauk!!! It's ok dar ... u'll b back 2morrow morning anyway... go back to camp on wednesday.. hhmm.. Gizmo did not sleep much in the afternoon but she's asleep now. Lepas buka dia tido sampai skarang. tak bangun for her 8pm feeding pun. she'll scream wen she wakes up later..(kelaparan)
Its been awhile since i try html codes..very rusty.. to think abt it since poly days.. need to take out my adobe photoshop cd.. wanna make my own skin..
gizmo darling.. mama loves u lots. pls behave.. dont be cranky tonite kay gems..
listening to:There she goes by Six pence none richer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home