Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Que Sara Sara

beena few months since my last enrty... been bz with life... or wat has life in store for me all this while.....my life has evolved... a lot of tings... things i cant even voice out.... why? why must it happen? how do i noe? i still dont understand myself... n i dont expect u to understand me either... i got an email fr a fren... abt marriage... marry someone u dont intend to change bcoz if u intend to change that person he or she is not meant for u at all... how very true... dont u ever chaneg that person... u marry him/her bcoz of watever is in them.. not to change them to become wat u wan them to be... i dont noe.. entah lah....i guess... u jus have to accept wats written for u... and que sara sara... watever will be will be... i terima dgn hati dan tangan terbuka.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home