Sunday, March 28, 2004

hey peeps..
i donno how am i feeling @ this moment of time... the rain isn't helping right now...
hhmm... i noe wat will do the trick..... hehehe shopping!!! got my performance bonus..i think i'm supposed to get half month but mine prorated coz i took no pay leave last year...sshhhheeeshhh... never mind... hehhehe.. it been awhile since i spend $ on myself. nowadays most of the shopping is for gizmo... i just bought her some new tops and bottoms... for home and jln2... she is very heavy now... solid.. still dont want formula milk though... tough job for me... but at least she wants to eat.. she enjoys her porridges, mash potatoes, biscuits and small snacks... hhmm... well just offer her anything and she will open her mouth.. well alhamdulillah tak cerewet makan.. if go holiday pun easy like this...

my weekend is burned! i had to change some of the questions for my science sa1 papers... these ppl who vetted my paper ah...so bad one leh.... u all ahh ...tak kasi i chance betul.. i did my best tau!! i set everything that they learn tau... why dont like my question 32... mana ada susah... they did the experiment lah in their activity book.... so wats the issue here!!! iiissshhhh fed up!!!... and i still have to think of another C&A question on water cycle... anyone out there has any ideas?? fellow teachers??

hhmm... better get back to marking the girls composition... this time i think i give them marks, the next one shall be grades instead... aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh lesson plan blom buat beb!!

this hujan makes me want to tido lah... best nye...hhmmm...nak tido nak tido nak tido... come gizmo let's sleep... ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home