Friday, December 05, 2003

gizmo oh gizmo my princess... she's still not feeling well....not feverish... but better a bit...mayb like mama said tukar bulan....but she's a strong girl.. she tahan sakit.. she doesnt cry much.. dar said she's like me.. always dont wanna tell wen i'm in pain.. keep to myself... well... women have better tolerance level than men my dear...
last nite we sent ma and iza to kranji MRT.they r going to kl for a wedding this weekend.the whole family was supposed to go next week but unfortunately abah had to cancel his leave coz his team member had to do an emergency operation.so ma and iza go this week while the three of us going next week still. Just the three of us... family.. i cant wait ..need to get away from ppl for awhile.. thou i noe kl is more crowded than here but wat the heck at least far away from the usual crowd rite! heheheh...
oh yes... to all my fellow bloggers... i nak ucapkan SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN if i had in anyway offended anyone i'm so sorry kay.jumpa lah ke rumah jika sudi.. (not my hse lah my parents..i havent gotten my plc yet mayb next raya i raya rumah baru insya-Allah)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home