Wednesday, March 01, 2006

conversation

2 nites ago,

gizmo: *tapping on my cheeks* Ma, fathin hidayah wants to watch tv, pls
me: huh? what time is it dear? I know I just slept.*rolling over to see the clock* FATHIN! It's 1.30a.m. Ma baru tido,sayang. go sleep.
gizmo: NO, ma wAtch tv pls.
me: cannot darling, late oready. ma work tomorrow. U also school tomorrow u know.
gizmo: NO! NO! watch tv pls.

Conclusion never argue with a 30 mths old girl when she wants to watch tv.

sometimes later on the couch....

gizmo: ma, wake up! watch tv!
me: Huh? darling u want to watch tv just watch lah....

and then... evrytime i closed my eyes...

gizmo: MA!!! wake up, watch tv!!

SHhhheeesshhhhh.... till 4 am when she finally slept beside me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home